Cardiovascular markers can be divided into three categories: markers that reflect myocardial tissue injury, markers for understanding cardiac function, and markers for cardiovascular inflammatory diseases.
The timely detection of inflammation is of great significance to the control of disease.
Most of the patients with kidney disease are occult and have no obvious clinical symptoms, so it is necessary to carry out routine nephrotic screening.
Reproductive health addresses the reproductive processes, functions, and system at all stages of life.
Health exanmination has become an important means for people to monitor their physical health status, and also an important measure to maintain health and prevent diseases.
Biochemical markers of bone metabolism can reflect the state of bone metabolism and are important indicators to assist in the diagnosis, differential diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of therapeutic effect of metabolic bone disease.
The diagnosis of diabetes, the observation of therapeutic effect and the evaluation of prognosis are closely related to the results of laboratory tests.
The instant rapid detection of infectious diseases is of great significance to the prevention and control of infectious diseases.
An effective way to prevent and detect Alzheimer's disease.
Prevention and detection of thyroid related diseases.
- JEM: Breast cancer may enhance cancer progression by recruiting bone marrow-derived cells
- Nat Commun：A mobile phone-based device can detect HIV-1 with just one drop of blood
- Nature: Sensitive tumour detection and classification using plasma cell-free DNA methylomes
- Uni-science Successfully Participated in the 2018 15th CACLP Expo
- Uni-science Will Exhibit at the 16th CACLP