Pathological diagnostic antibody
Pathological diagnostic antibodies can be used in the detection and differential diagnosis of tumor therapy-related targets, as well as the screening and identification of specific molecular targets, which play a role in disease diagnosis and treatment.
- JEM: Breast cancer may enhance cancer progression by recruiting bone marrow-derived cells
- Nat Commun：A mobile phone-based device can detect HIV-1 with just one drop of blood
- Nature: Sensitive tumour detection and classification using plasma cell-free DNA methylomes
- UNscience Successfully Participated in the 2018 15th CACLP Expo
- UNscience Will Exhibit at the 16th CACLP